Internal Complaint Committee (Women Cell)
With a view to deal with sexual harassment cases of women employees and students, there is an internal complaint committee in the institution composed as per the recommendation of the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013, vide University letter JDNagpur/steno / WCRC/6859/2014.
- To strive to prevent gender discrimination against female students and employees
- To take proactive measure to prevent any kind of sexual harassment in the college.
- To promote students and teachers for participation in women development activities;.
- To redress the problem of women employees and female students and suggest measures to preclude recurrence of similar grievances.
- To be proactive so as to counter the cases of sexual harassment in the college campus.
- To implement orders issued by the government and the affiliating university.
- To organise meetings/activities/programmes for promotion girls in education and holistic development;
Internal Complaint Committee (Women Cell) Members
|1||Prof. K.R. Ramteke||Asstt. Professor||Chairman||7517586015|
|2||Miss.Renuka D. Chopkar||Teacher||Coordinator/ Mlt.||8007872451|
|3||Dr.Prashant V. Burade||Asstt. Professor||Member||9423117889|
|4||Miss. Sangita S. Talmale||Teacher||Member||9168580378|
|5||Miss. Venu B. Deshmukh||Teacher||Member||7767061602|